It’s March, and we all know what that means… March Madness! But we don’t mean basketball.
It’s time for the 2017 Fintech Madness Tournament, a friendly competition to determine this year’s most innovative Fintech trend.
The tournament bracket is comprised of 16 of the latest innovative industry developments, which will be pitted against each other in a series of four matchup rounds. The winner of each matchup will be determined by community voting. You just need to answer one question to decide which one moves forward — Which trend do you think will have the greatest impact on the industry within the next five years?
After four rounds of voting, the year’s most innovative trend will be crowned the champion. The person who most accurately predicts the overall bracket outcome will win an Amazon Echo Dot!
How to Enter
1. Build your bracket. During this week’s open entry period (3/27 – 3/31), fill out your predictions for which trends will win each round. To be eligible to win the contest, you must complete your bracket before the voting period begins on 4/3.
2. Cast your vote. Come back every day next week (4/3 – 4/7) to vote in each round and see how your bracket is doing.
3. Share your results. How does your bracket stack up against the competition? Share and tweet your bracket with the hashtag #FintechMadness for more chances to win!
At the end of next week (4/7), we’ll announce the tournament results and the contest winner.
Good luck, and let’s get to it!
Bracket Submissions Open:
3/27 – 3/31
Round 1: 4/3
Round 2: 4/4
Final Round: 4/6
The Fine Print
- Everybody gets one vote per matchup per day.
- Each day of voting opens at 12:00 AM and closes at 11:59 PM. (All contest times are in Eastern Standard Time.)
- To be eligible to win the contest, you must complete a prediction bracket before the voting period begins. But everyone is encouraged to vote in the matchup rounds, regardless of entry status. So tell your friends!
- In the event of multiple winners or a tie, the overall contest winner will be determined by random drawing from a pool of eligible entries.
- Questions, comments, or concerns? Send us a message at email@example.com. And remember, this is just a friendly competition designed to generate excitement and discussion about the Fintech ecosystem. So have fun, and don’t take it too seriously!